Payment Options That Put You In Control
We want to help you receive the dental care you deserve. We discuss all cost and payment options with you to make sure you are comfortable with your treatment plan and to answer any questions you have prior to the start treatment. You will never have surprises when it comes to your bill.
We want you to get the most out of your budget, so we work with your insurance provider to ensure you get the best coverage available to you. Some of our accepted insurances include:
- Delta Dental
- Sun Life
- United Healthcare
We are a Preferred Provider (PPO) for many dental insurance companies. If you need assistance, or have questions about your insurance policies or claims, our staff is knowledgeable and always available to help you.
Popular Payment Options
We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and work with LendingClub and CareCredit, so you can get the care you need, when you need it.
Dental Savings Plan
We offer a dental savings plan as an option to pay your dental bill. For more information, please contact our office and a member of our team will gladly assist you (561) 364-7000
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect. Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.